Success comes from recruiting the right private tutor
The key to our service is getting a good match between our private full-time tutors and part-time tutors and families, and the way we do this is to recruit properly.
- First we meet with the family and student(s). We discuss your requirements, your preferences and expectations.
- Based on this meeting we draw up a detailed job specification, which forms the basis of our recruitment.
- We place adverts in the specialist educational press. This results in a flow of CVs and resumés.
- We select suitably qualified teachers and request – and check – three references on each one.
- We shortlist about half-a-dozen applicants who are interviewed in person.
- The two best candidates are then put forward to the client for a final selection.
It is this careful, painstaking process that results in such high-calibre candidates and the best match of tutor and family.