Recruiting the very best private full-time and part-time tutors
Tutors International only recruit the very best tutors; those who will really dedicate themselves to the educational needs of your children. Integrity and independence are vital, as are personal presentation and appropriate social skills.
A good match with the family
We apply ourselves to getting a good match with the family – this can include quite specific requirements, eg. a non-smoker – and we pay particular attention to the personal comments and recommendations contained in references.
A rigorous recruitment process
Tutors International follow a rigorous recruitment process…
- We advertise new posts in the educational press
- We set high standards regarding qualifications and experience
- We go through all CVs and resumés carefully
- We follow up all references in writing and by phone
- We interview the best candidates in person
- All applicants receive thorough vetting including police checks
Clients meet the best tutoring candidates
Important though these steps are, the greatest safeguard is your meeting with the two best candidates. There really is no substitute for seeing the tutors in your own surroundings, talking to them, and spending some time together. The selection of the right person is ultimately your choice.